Senior Production Specialist
Welcome to Sign Badgers! We are a small, but fast growing, signage company that creates many products such as banners, trade show displays, decals, vinyl lettering, vehicle wraps, and many custom sign projects just to name a few. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile for customers. We focus on quality products and materials, while doing whatever we must do in order to make a customer’s experience extremely positive. We started this business with a vision of changing the expectations of a sign company. We enjoy working with people who have a passion for the industry and have a special drive for getting things done. We expect our employees to be just as driven and passionate as we are. We treat our employees and customers like family. Most importantly, we thrive in learning and enjoying every single day. If this sounds like YOU, then we would love to meet you.
The Senior Production Specialist works with the Print Production Manager and entire team to provide high quality, customer-responsive turnaround in a cost effective production environment. Helps in all aspects of printing, assembly and distribution of production work including scheduling, planning and execution.
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to assure production work requirements are clearly defined and that timeframes and cost factors are given appropriate consideration.
- Communicate the status of jobs, any unique circumstances relating to jobs, etc. to team members.
- Ensure all jobs are delivered on-time, expedite operations that delay or alter schedules to meet unforeseen conditions. Remain in contact with the internal team when critical issues arise or work production schedules are jeopardized.
- Provide proof reading and monitor jobs for errors and/or “common sense” mistakes to eliminate rework.
- Perform layout/job set up to assure cost effective utilization of equipment (computer and printing) and materials while meeting the customers’ requirements and timeframes.
- Perform production (printing, laminating, assembly, etc.) and delivery of completed job orders.
- Complete and maintain all required paperwork, print requests, documents, etc. Keep job ticket information complete, accurate and current.
- Participate in training activities, team building or other special assignments as requested.
- Perform tasks and duties relevant to any of various roles or responsibilities assigned by supervisor and determined by management to be appropriate for this position; comply with all policy, procedure, regulation and other communicated requirements as may be in effect for the workgroup or worksite.
Primary Duties Include:
- Operating Laminator
- Mounting on small and large substrates
- Advanced vinyl application & moderate level installs
- Trimming posters, banners and decals
- Assembling custom orders
- Quality control
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Attention to detail is a MUST
- Stellar communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Positive team first attitude; we share challenges and victories
- High School diploma or GED required
- Sign production experience preferred
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision, & Dental Benefits
- Life & Disability Insurances
- Additional Voluntary Benefits (Accident, Critical Illness, Cancer, etc.)
- Dress Code: you must wear clothes
- Frequent team caffeine runs
- Baked goods on Fridays
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Depending on experience